Sunday, June 7, 2009

Scooter Tucker




Here's Eddie "Scooter" Tucker, who played for Houston in 1992, 1993, and 1995. He also played for the Cleveland Indians in 1995. Honestly, I don't know much about Scooter and had to look him up; didn't find much but did learn that he played ball for Delta State.

I saw Delta State's football team a couple years ago play the Stephen F. Austin State University Lumberjacks. What does that have to do with baseball? To quote the Ozzy Osbourne song I am listening to at the moment: "I don't know!"

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I never heard of Scooter before. How did you get this card signed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought about a dozen cards off of ebay one time and this card was included. I always meet people in person for sigs, or do TTM, but that was one of those rare auction bids.

    ReplyDelete